Thursday, July 9, 2009

First post

 I decided it was time to start my own blog... I have so many funny, frustrating, wonderful and horrifying things that happen on a daily basis, I thought it would be good to have a place to write it all down.

It's not rocket science... it's parenting.   Anyone can do it, right?!

My husband came up with the title - he wanted me to name it "Raising a Matthew Monster" because that's how we lovingly refer to our very active, almost-2-year-old son Matthew.  But I said "what about the new baby?", our daughter who's due November 2.  So, being optimistic, he has deemed her the angel.  That remains to be seen :).

Thanks for looking!  I will start adding entries soon!

5 comments:

  1. He doesn't look much like a monster in that picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... he's mostly a good little monster... like Elmo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I swear I have a cookie monster on my hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the title, Especially that the plural gives lots of room to grow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I love your title! it sounds so perfect :) I can't wait to see pics of your family and of YOU! since we practically know each other, I decided I need to know what you look like :) heehee

    ReplyDelete